Children's Name Art - Watercolor and Fine Lettering

As promised here are a few pieces of children's name art. There are also some baby birth certificates on my page, if you scroll down lower on the page, you can take a look at those. I am hoping to get into designing some nice vintage birth certificates as well using a collection of wonderful vintage art I have purchased.
For now, the first piece I made for my friend Julie's son, Connor. I gave her this gift at his shower and it was such fun to create! It will carry him through for years, as it is made in vivid colors and simply uses area wildlife with animals he might see here in Pennsylvania, to go with each letter. All letters were drawn in pencil and then watercolored along with the animals representing each letter.



The next piece was created for another friend of mine, using the letters of his name in the color navy to go with the baby's room theme of "nautical". Knowing this theme and that my friends attended church with me, who would love scriptures on their piece, I found all of the images to go with nautical items and then found scriptures to place beneath each one that either started with that letter or had the word in it. Steve & Leslie were thrilled with their custom watercolor and I hope you enjoy it too.


It was great fun to find the items to watercolor and to search for scriptures to go with it.
I thoroughly enjoy getting to create custom art for my friends and they are always excited to receive it. I love knowing a little piece of my heart and creativity is hanging in their home. It is always an honor to be included in the decor of their children's room.
Here are some more close ups of the piece for Matthew, so you can get a better look at the watercolor and the scriptures in calligraphy...


If you are interested in having a custom name designed to match a child's room in your life, I would be extremely honored to do so! Simply write me or phone me with the details of your room and I will be happy to design something creative and fun for you! I haven't had much chance to design girls' themes, so I certainly would welcome that. This would be a great gift for a baby, or for a christening. I also can do christening and baptism certificates for children as well.