Dealing with Customers outside of the Pittsburgh Area

I can save out of town clients a lot of money! People from New York and D.C. have used my services and saved a nice sum of money over their more expensive counterparts in their hometowns. In working with clients outside of the Pittsburgh area, we will simply ship all required materials via the USPS or U.P.S. All information can be discussed via email and telephone. Proofs can even be scanned into the computer so you can see the look of your product before I begin. The bride/groom can mail me the box with their envelopes (both inner and outer) along with their list. You can even have your printer drop ship JUST the envelopes directly to me, and the invitations can ship to you. This way I will have them in my hands, and only need to receive your list to get started. We then can converse either via telephone or email with add-ons, changes, and questions as well as proofs.
Once the order is complete it will be shipped back to the client. A small number of sets of envelopes will be held back with the calligrapher, to be certain of mistakes or add-ons from the client. Once all final requests are made, these will be mailed to the customer in a larger envelope. (Customer is responsible for postage costs.)