First day! My Fonts....


The first thing folks might want to see is what sort of styles of fonts I am capable of creating. Rather than give the styles their "proper names", I have named them myself, because each artist's calligraphy has a style all it's own. Even when reproducing a known font, we all do it in our own hand, using our own style, thereby making it our own.

I present the hand created fonts of "Calligraphy by Tammy"....



TANNER ITALIC
PRETTY PAM
SHANE CURLSZANE FLOURISH
TAYLOR SCRIPTBRIAN STRAIGHTBAILEY SLANTZCONNOR BLOCKCHRIS PRINTAnd there you have a sampling of my fonts. Keep in mind all fonts can be tweaked and adjusted to match what you are creating. There area also artistic fonts not shown, that are used on things like marriage certificates and such. The fonts above would be the most commonly used fonts in my own calligraphy experience to address envelopes and do place cards.