References from former clients...

Happy customers have sent me emails or thank you notes regarding my calligraphy work for their events. Here are a few of those kind words that made my day and will let you know how pleased you will be should you choose to use my services.

Your work definitely enhanced the elegance of the entire event. You made the process easy, plus - your work & outlook are very professional. I will be happy to recommend you to others.
best to you always,
Miriam

on behalf of the president of National City Bank

Thank you Tammy. It turned out to be wonderful. Thanks again for all your hard work in making this wedding spectacular. I will be sure to refer you to any other brides I encounter. Your calligraphy work really set the tone for the classy look we were looking to achieve for the wedding. Thanks again.
Joanne W.

Thanks for doing such a fantastic job!!! The menus and programs look AWESOME!!!
Thanks again for everything! I will be sure to pass your information along to anyone who is looking for a calligrapher!

Best,

Walt K.


Thanks again for all of your help with the wedding! Everything was wonderful and beautiful. I also love the plaque that you made for us! You are so very talented and we truly appreciated everything.

Thanks again,

Charity B.

I wanted thank you again for your beautiful work on the invitations... Rhea brought them home, and I was extremely impressed with them as well as the final direction cards... Thank you so much....

Joe S.

Several people told us how much they enjoyed seeing real calligraphy and it was readable. So thank you for a job well done!

Lynn O.

Thank you so much for the beautiful marriage certificate and for our 1st Christmas ornament. Everyone thought your calligraphy was amazing and we cannot thank you enough for giving our wedding an extra touch of beauty.

Rhea & Joe S.

Thank you so much for your beautiful work and for making some of the little things not only special but easier.

Shaye & Justin O.