My Own Fonts


The first thing I would like to share with you is what sort of styles of fonts I am capable of creating. Rather than give the styles their "proper names" such as "Copperplate", etc., I have named them myself, because each artist's calligraphy has a style all it's own. Even when reproducing a known font, we all do it in a unique style, thereby making it our own.

I present the hand created fonts of "Calligraphy by Tammy"....



TANNER ITALIC

PRETTY PAM


SHANE CURLSZANE FLOURISH
TAYLOR SCRIPTBRIAN STRAIGHT
BAILEY SLANTZCONNOR BLOCKCHRISTIAN PRINT Keep in mind all fonts can be tweaked and adjusted to match what you would like to create. There area also artistic fonts not shown, that are used on things like marriage certificates and such. I will show examples of some of those in my next posting. The fonts above would be the most commonly used fonts in my own calligraphy experience to address envelopes and do place cards.